Rossi 92's with case colored reciever's.

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Rossi 92's with case colored reciever's.

Post by joec »

countryroads wrote:Gabby,

All of the sporting goods stores around here are either completely out of guns, or only have stuff that nobody wants to buy. The online retailers are having some difficulty keeping up with the recent demand.

I buy a lot of guns from Bud's Gun Shop (http://www.budsgunshop.com). They almost always have the best prices and usually a pretty good selection. Their web site is pretty slow, but they have a good search process (http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/adva ... p?cated=40). They currently have no 45 Colt 24" hardened Rossis in stock. The last one that they sold went for $469. Right now they are taking advantage of the big demand and are raising their prices. I ordered a CZ P07 9mm pistol from them in late December. I still haven't received it, and since I ordered it, the price has gone up by over $20. I'm thinking that the sooner you buy your gun, the less expensive it will be.
I also buy a lot from Bud's since their brick and mortar stores are only about 10 minutes from me. Also shoot their indoor range about every two weeks or so. At any rate I saw my 20" oct. barrel case hardened/blued in 45 Colt advertised for the first time pop up one evening so when in and figured I would buy it and it was already sold. So I asked if the could get me one which they said they would try. Well 2 days later I get a call they got one so I go in the next day and it was there so I went to pay the $428 they had the other one listed for and the counter guy told me it was my lucky day and walked out paying $413 for it. At any rate it has been a good gun and I've had it since Jan 2011 and probably put a few thousand rounds through it using even black powder for cowboy action shoot to RD 290 gr thumpers.
Joe
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Ranch Dog wrote:That feature is not available on this phpbb forum, simplest way is just to say it. Post counts are added to your total with any post you make. I picture submitted, no text, is still a post.
I did find a mod to add the thank/like feature we see on the commercial forums. I installed it but it requires some code writing. Worked on it for a couple of hours, since the question was raised, but the mod crashed the forum because I have a simple ">" (less than symbol) out of place. It is somewhere in a code string of 600,000 characters across 10 files but I will find it. I will try to have the feature available by our forum anniversary date but it is going to take a bit of work to sort out.
Michael
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

If you are using ">" as a "less than" symbol that could be your problem.

> = greater than
< = less than

BIG > small
small < BIG
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

pricedo wrote:If you are using ">" as a "less than" symbol that could be your problem.
I laughed at that after I reread it. They are used to bracket commands. I found it but needed some other work to get it running. It looks like it is up, spent about 6 hours on it, and I gave you a "Thanks" to test it out.

+of
Michael
dpe.ahoy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by dpe.ahoy »

I like the thanks! Sure glad someone else knows how to do the computer thing, I find a hammer waved over the top sometimes helps. :twisted: DP
temmi

Post by temmi »

Mine is a 45 Colt 24inch Octagon bbl with a case colored reciever.

I do like it

Snake
TXwaterdog

Post by TXwaterdog »

2010 Rossi R92
20 inch .44

Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Very nice looking rifle!
Michael