New Member with a 44 Mag

Tell us a bit about yourself!
rlharv2

New Member with a 44 Mag

Post by rlharv2 »

Hello all, my name is Rick and I live in Vancouver WA. I am new to LA rifles with a new model Remlin 94 in .357, and now a new Rossi 92 Stainless .44 with the 16" bbl. I decided on the Rossi when researching for a .44 carbine, could not find the Marlin for a decent price and liked the idea of the shorter bbl on the 92. Plus overall the reviews were very encouraging. I'm intereted to know what sights that those familiar with this model are using, and also what those of you that enjoy having matching caliber sidearms find to be a good fit with the 92 .44 Thanks for any help.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Member with a 44 Mag

Post by Ranch Dog »

Greetings rlharv2 and welcome to the forum. I split this into a new post, your own, so that other might notice your question. Might need to ask the same in the R92 sub-forum.
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

welcome, I cannot help on thhe sight though I am interested in skinner peep sights that is what is going on my next rossi.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
OnTarget
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by OnTarget »

Welcome to the forum! I also have a 16" SRC in .44 mag. Currently I am using just the irons that came with it, but am thinking about adding a rail a red dot where the back sight is. They are fun to shoot!