Rossi Big Loop Saddle Ring Carbine/Trapper Short Rifle

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
jstanfield103

Rossi Big Loop Saddle Ring Carbine/Trapper Short Rifle

Post by jstanfield103 »

Guy's/Gal's

So happy today. Went to my LGS looking to put something in Layaway. I thought I was interested in another 22 lr. (Winchester 290) but the more I looked at it the more I decided to get a different gun. I really was looking for a 22lr. really not finding anything that I wanted till I went to the lever gun wall checking on Henry rifles. Going down the wall I found this Rossi Big Loop Saddle Ring Carbine in .357. Really just like my Winchester Big Loop Saddle Ring Carbine short rifle in 45 Colt, but this was just about half the price of the Winchester.

I have been looking for a Rossi in 44 Mag but will be happy to have another .357 lever anyway. Really love the feel of this short little trapper style carbine. Can't wait to get her out of Layaway. Funny thing, I already ordered a safety delete for it when I got home. :)

Here are some pictures I got off the internet till I get her out and make my own.

HarryAlonzo
500 Shots
500 Shots

Re: Rossi Big Loop Saddle Ring Carbine/Trapper Short Rifle

Post by HarryAlonzo »

You should find a Winchester 250 to scratch your 22 lr itch!
jstanfield103

Re: Rossi Big Loop Saddle Ring Carbine/Trapper Short Rifle

Post by jstanfield103 »

No thank you. Really like my 22lr. itch. Definitely my favorite round, not by far my only round but definitely my favorite.