Have you ever had to defend your life?and why?

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: Have you ever had to defend your life?and why?

Post by pricedo »

A grim recollection.........not a Brady Bunch childhood by any stretch of the imagination.
More like a real life version of the Bowery Boys on steroids. :(
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA

Post by 0369 »

Not a situation anyone wants to be in, especially at such an early age. I'd definitely keep a close eye on parole hearings and be vigilant.
I did have one experience go bad with two (attempted) muggers. As soon as one stepped behind me and the one in front lunged at my chest with a knife I knew what had to be done and don't really remember making the decision when self preservation kicked in. I'm never unarmed and like to think I'm always ready,
Akuser47, I hope you carry, be safe and vigilant.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

I did find out recently our glorious legal system released him. Don't worry we will keep the pot heads locked up but rapists and attempted murder and assaults get out fast. love it We the people need to protect ourselves as noone else will.
I have me CCW, also taken classes for knives and other things as well. This guy is out and almost ended up singing at my mothers church in a traveling gospel group even though he is currently on parole. I guess according to civil rights the courts cannot restrict his religion. Funny when you are a convicted criminal you are supposed to loose rights. Not in our current laws anymore. I always stay watchful. I have some acqauntinces that know this guy and he is still a bit upset with me.
I forgot about this post or I would have updated it. On a good note even the cops could do nothing about him coming to my mothers church, but the preacher did once I talked to him that one was canceled and he was exposed to his current church as a pedophile cause that law cannot be trumped by religious civil rights as it endangers children. So this guy is not happy right now. Been this is a violation he may have to go back I can only hope.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!