Some new 20" .357 at kygunco

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
DW1911G

Re: Some new 20" .357 at kygunco

Post by DW1911G »

New here. Great site.

I've been looking for this gun for a while now. I did a UPC search Friday afternoon and found KYGC was the only one that had any in stock. I could not believe it.

I ordered one that night and just checked my order status stating it is "open". Somewhere in the ordering process it said it would ship from warehouse #1 and their site says it may be an additional 5-7 days for shipping. Can't wait.
JRexA

Post by JRexA »

Nice find. Wish I could order there..

But better act fast, out of 26 different Rossi Models, only 2 are left, in Stock, by now.
Happy Shooting from Greenland
Jesper Rex
DW1911G

Post by DW1911G »

It shipped an hour after I posted. Wow.
deadeye

Post by deadeye »

DW1911G wrote:New here. Great site.

I've been looking for this gun for a while now. I did a UPC search Friday afternoon and found KYGC was the only one that had any in stock. I could not believe it.

I ordered one that night and just checked my order status stating it is "open". Somewhere in the ordering process it said it would ship from warehouse #1 and their site says it may be an additional 5-7 days for shipping. Can't wait.
I'm in the same boat and credit people on this site for the tip about KGC. They have emailed me to say my gun is shipping soon. I had half expected them to tell me there was a mistake and they didn't really have any.
OldGringo

Post by OldGringo »

OK. The stainless 20 inch 92s were gone pretty quickly because I check them every day. I see another poster beat me to it. LOL I got one of the stainless blems with the 16 inch barrel a month ago, I think it was about $430 including shipping. It is in probably 95% NRA condition. The only way you can tell it is not new is the loading gate is scratched up and you can see wear where the hammer has fallen. From my standpoint it is 100% OK. They shipped it within three days. I have bought from all the major on-line dealers and this one is great from my point of view. I own 2 other 92s and a bunch of Marlins, Henrys, etc and this little gem probably will not rise above my favorite, the Rossi 92 stainless in 454, but it sure is cute. Have not shot it yet but my other 92 in 357 convinces me this one will do what I need. There are lots of folks watching their site so if you see one show up you need to buy pretty quickly because guys like me will buy them for grandkids, etc. Good luck. Also, I am thinking places like Buds gets more of them when they do show up. FWIW
"Any behavior is instinctive if it is performed without being based upon prior experience", lever action guns are instinctive, anyone can pick it up and know how it works... a natural extension of the human arms. +guns
golfish
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by golfish »

Good to hear, please keep us updated on the new guns
deadeye

Post by deadeye »

:D
Last edited by deadeye on 07 Feb 2018 18:49, edited 1 time in total.
Mad Trapper
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Mad Trapper »

These have my attention, but a person better bring a big wallet.
http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/ ... rbine.html
They have the tang safety, but I can live with that
I bet they have the rebounding hammer also
mm02901

Post by mm02901 »

Hello everyone!
This is my first post although I have followed this site for some time, Yesterday after seeing the kygunco link I called and got the last 357 20 available, like many of you I have been looking for one for some time. The sales rep was very helpful and indicated that these were new guns that just arrived. Several weeks ago a customer service rep at Rossi indicated that 357's would start becoming available over the course of the next several months. My new rifle is supposed to arrive on Thursday and I will update, I'm really excited as it will make a nice companion to my 24 in octagon stainless in 357 I bought a few weeks ago used in a local gun shop.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Howdy, and welcome to the forum. Keep us posted to how nice your new 92 is once you get it.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!