Happy fathers day guys.

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Happy fathers day guys.

Post by akuser47 »

I had a great fathers day and hope you all did as well. A great bbq time with family. To top it off the current heat n spurs final. Thanks for all that participate here to make this place what is. Thank you RD for making it so.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Happy fathers day guys.

Post by Ranch Dog »

akuser47 wrote:I had a great fathers day and hope you all did as well. A great bbq time with family. To top it off the current heat n spurs final. Thanks for all that participate here to make this place what is. Thank you RD for making it so.
You're welcome AK! We continue to see a good group of fellows represented here and I'm proud to be part of this.

I had a day with my family and heard from all of my children not present. Of course, my dad and grandchildren were present as well. My grandson, at 3, saddled up on a cutting horse for the first time!
Noah_Saddled_Up.jpg
The horse belongs to a neighbor who grazes several in my pastures and Noah has been "chomping at the bit" to start riding one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Happy fathers day guys.

Post by akuser47 »

His feet will be in the stirrups in no time. Sounds like a great day for you as well.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!