short barreled rifles

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
jccr92

short barreled rifles

Post by jccr92 »

My favorite rifles are are trappers. When I got my R92 on 02/2013 I levered the gun several times. The 1st few were a little stickey. Then I loaded tuble withe 38 spl rounds and levered again. Then I levered .357 rounds next.

When I went to Matt and Rebecca's farm the R92 functioned perfectly and has ever since. I did have a little trouble with the Henry youth h001. But by the time 20 rounds had been shot, it too functioned flawlessly too.

Even the Ruger 77-22RSI I bought just last month had a defective screw @ the muzzle cap. An easy fix to be sure, but still, a little disappointing.

I mention this only because it seems all manufacturers are pressing to do more with less. And less labor seems to be the main fault for each of the three new rifles I have bought in the last 13 months.

The previous 20 plus years every new gun I bought worked perfect out of the box. I think it is because the last hands to touch be for puting in the box were more skillful and less cnc savy.

ps the only gun better than my Rossi .357 is my Winchester 45LC :!:

pss The Henry is the only gun missing from the photo ;) +of

JohnC
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: short barreled rifles

Post by akuser47 »

Awe you coulda put the henry in it's a family photo as long as there is a Rossi in there to pertain to the forum content you are covered. :lol: Nice set Sure does look like they miss their brother big boy in their. +corn
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Sarge
250 Shots
250 Shots

Re: short barreled rifles

Post by Sarge »

Fine lookin' bunch of lever-crankers you have there!