money mornings

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
LRP

money mornings

Post by LRP »

any body here subscribe to money mornings??? it,s a free advice to investing money. anyhow they have
been promoting this company that's is or going to make the tiny chip that will cure anything includeing cancer. the bad part of money mornings is the long hard sell rants and I,m not kidding. anh how I decidedto do a google search and I think this is the doctor that started this chip thing. very interesting. a long read but worth with plans to make ur own zapper.

http://educate-yourself.org/hc/cure.pdf

Louis
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: money mornings

Post by akuser47 »

It's always a gamble I have played with stocks for years with alot more loss than gain. I have tried alot of things sad thing is it never seems to net me what I put into it. So decided to go in another direction and invest in local thriving businesses I speak to local investers first then find out who they are tryint to get to go public then I try to gain meetings with them. The good businesses that do not want to be public and try to buy into them privately. I have made more money this way than I have ever gotten in dividens from any stocks. Only my story I'm not an investment expert so maybe I'm lame in that repect but local business is more likely to take partners who are part of the community rather than haveing to answer to boards of directors telling them how to run what they started. Somthing to think about. Just research this a bit you may find better oppertunities this route with better returns.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
LRP

Post by LRP »

I hear u akuser. I just read money mornings for education as I have no money to invest. LOL
the point I was trying to make is this new electronic chip that they are promoting and google
search I think has turned up the doctor that started this chip thing.
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

I have the perfect remedy for only $1.00 per bottle. It works miracle's on just about everything but tobacco stains.... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

lol that is awesome! :lol: love that movie as well. Like the guy that started selling dehydrated water capsules just add water. lol :lol:
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Conman

Post by Conman »

The 1990's was the time to invest in Wall Street!!!!!!!!

My lady friend got laid off in 1995. She took my 401K and played the market with it. I told her there wasn't enough to retire on. She multiplied that thing by a almost 600 percent between late 1995 and early 2000.

I decided to marry her and keep her!!

We are still heavily invested in the stock market. As long as you do not sell when the market drops.......it is only on paper!!! We are up $60K over the last 3 years. I figure if there ever is a real SHTF day money won't be worth anything anyway!! :roll:

At that point you want to be heavily into Ammunition, good Whiskey, Cigarettes..............
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Multiplied your investment portfolio by 600% :shock: .........if you & her ever separate send her up my way. :lol:
The "old ball & chain" at my place has really mastered internet shopping with our credit cards to the PhD level and has had just the opposite effect on my financial prospectus. :lol:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Conman

Post by Conman »

pricedo wrote:Multiplied your investment portfolio by 600% :shock: .........if you & her ever separate send her up my way. :lol:
The "old ball & chain" at my place has really mastered internet shopping with our credit cards to the PhD level and has had just the opposite effect on my financial prospectus. :lol:
Yep. Nothing like an Ipad and a credit card to keep the little woman busy for days!!!