Thanks Ranchdog

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
twoshotc

Thanks Ranchdog

Post by twoshotc »

I had tried several times to put the gunslinger ejector spring in my 357. I had given up and decided to live with the orginal spring with it slinging brass 10 to12 feet away. Then I saw your dental floss method.
With it raining today, I decided to give it a go. The floss did not stay wrapped after three turns but with a couple of more it Worked!
The gun runs smoother and the brass just jumps up six inches and lands at my feet.
Thanks for you suggestion and keep coming up with great ideas
/
twoshotc +guns
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thanks Ranchdog

Post by Ranch Dog »

twoshotc wrote:I had tried several times to put the gunslinger ejector spring in my 357. I had given up and decided to live with the orginal spring with it slinging brass 10 to12 feet away. Then I saw your dental floss method.
With it raining today, I decided to give it a go. The floss did not stay wrapped after three turns but with a couple of more it Worked!
The gun runs smoother and the brass just jumps up six inches and lands at my feet.
Thanks for you suggestion and keep coming up with great ideas
/
twoshotc +guns
Great and you're welcome!
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Thanks Ranchdog

Post by akuser47 »

Great stuff glad we have this here thanks to all that give to make this happen thanks RD and everyone. +guns
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!