Tell us a bit about yourself!
gun_nutz1

Post by gun_nutz1 »

Greetings my brothers in arms from the thumb in the mitten (Michigan).
This is my first time ever posting. I'm a new member and plan on getting a head full of knowledge as well as just enjoying the camaraderie from a bunch of fellow Patriots who's passion for guns is as alive and well as mine. I'm not new to firearms. I've been in love with them all my life but got serious in 1985 and never looked back. To my many regrets many awesome pieces have come and gone through my hands but now I keep all I acquire.

So, my most recent purchase was a Rossi RG4570 in stainless. Man I love lever guns!! Without ever complaining, right out of the box, the destroyer cycled 3 rounds and jammed everything else from that point on between the elevator and the mag mouth. Even with the option, I don't send guns back to the factory for things I could address myself or had plans for some smith work. I have read several of the posts on the RR forum regarding my rifle from others with similar issues and got great info. THANKS!!

As I type this the gun is at the doctor's(gunsmith) and he's doing his magic for me. Upon return I will have a KICK BUTT, BAD BOY KEEPER. I'll keep you posted. Who knows, I may have found another "First love" +corn

Peace, +guns
Paul
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Newbie

Post by Ranch Dog »

Greetings Paul and welcome to the forum. I'm sure your RG4570 will be cured. If your gunsmith has any questions have him sign up too!
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Newbie

Post by akuser47 »

Welcome
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!