R92 454 arrived today

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: R92 454 arrived today

Post by Ranch Dog »

Sounds good Joe. Hopefully the TLC452-330-RF will be enroute soon.
Michael
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by joec »

Ranch Dog wrote:Sounds good Joe. Hopefully the TLC452-330-RF will be enroute soon.
Well now I have to regain my strength as I'm finishing up the last chemo and 3 more radiations next week then done there too. I've lost close to 50 lbs due to not being able to swallow solid food for the last 3 weeks. I'll get it back though I'm sure.
Joe
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

joec wrote:
Ranch Dog wrote:Sounds good Joe. Hopefully the TLC452-330-RF will be enroute soon.
Well now I have to regain my strength as I'm finishing up the last chemo and 3 more radiations next week then done there too. I've lost close to 50 lbs due to not being able to swallow solid food for the last 3 weeks. I'll get it back though I'm sure.
God bless you Joe ..........I had a taste of illness & the hospital scene this spring.
Wishing you a rapid recovery and return to the ranges & hunting fields. :D
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by joec »

pricedo wrote:
joec wrote:
God bless you Joe ..........I had a taste of illness & the hospital scene this spring.
Wishing you a rapid recovery and return to the ranges & hunting fields. :D
Thanks pricedo. I got home just a while ago from my last chemo treatment, just in time to get a notice that my gun is due to be delivered tomorrow. I ordered a magazine follower from the Smithshop as well as the stainless spring for it. I also ordered a set of Gunslinger springs from Brownells to use with the action job if needed. I already had an extra safety button plug thanks to Ranch Dog's trade a while back.

Oh and if any one wants a stainless magazine spring from the Smithshop to fit the 454 get the 73x20 Uberti spring as it also fits the Rossi 454 Casull. It was $29 delivered for both as his shipping is a flat $3.
Joe
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Hang in there Joe, my prayers for your return to health.
Michael
dpe.ahoy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by dpe.ahoy »

I pray you get your health back quickly, that 454 needs some attention from ya Joe. DP
Arktikos
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Arktikos »

Get well soon Joe. Lots more lead to be sent down range yet to come! My best to you..
No such thing as bad weather in Alaska, just lousy clothing choices!
357cyrus

Post by 357cyrus »

I'm guessing some recoil from that 454 would make ya feel better! Hope ya get well soon.
*** Peace Through Superior Firepower ***
44-40 Willy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by 44-40 Willy »

Joe, praying for a full recovery. Let us know when you feel up to shooting that 454.
Navy Arms 1892 - 357 Mag - 24" Octagon heavy barrel.
Rossi 62 Octagon 22LR
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by joec »

Thanks guys it is appreciated.

I just got off the phone with Rossi and one of their CS reps. He keep telling me the fact my gun check out they won't repair or replace the part and it is a restricted part. At that point I told him I need to speak to a supervisor so he said he will call back within 48 hours. So at this point I will wait to see if they will replace the inner magazine tube if not and won't sell me one then it is off to a gun smith to have it redone and refinished. Rossi doesn't seem to understand that once I buy a gun and know it functions perfectly to factory spec, they will never see it again as I will surely break the warranty with my changes at that point. At that point it gun smiths only.
Joe