Rossi Accessories You Would Like?

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rossi Accessories You Would Like?

Post by Ranch Dog »

What accessories would you like to see. I'm talking about small items that are not part of the basic firearm you purchased or changes to small parts that are not part of the working firearm. These are typically parts that you have to evaluate through other sources to figure out if they will work. Here are my examples:
  • Rio Grande Hammer Extension. They are available for the Single Shot and Wizard but not this firearm.
  • Anodized Scope Bases rather than the bases with the thick paint on them.
  • Quick Detach Sling Swivels that could replace those on the Rio Grande, Single Shot, and Wizard.
Please, let us not beat around the existing part distribution problem, that has plenty of press elsewhere. You guys see the need for accessories?
Michael
Rooster59
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Rossi Accessories You Would Like?

Post by Rooster59 »

The only thing that comes to mind is the sling swivels. My Puma has them now but I would have preferred to get them from the oem.
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me." Willard Duncan Vandiver
Sosoomi

Post by Sosoomi »

I see a cheek weld on some of the rifles that sport a scope base rail.....are they not available to purchase separately?
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Sosoomi wrote:I see a cheek weld on some of the rifles that sport a scope base rail.....are they not available to purchase separately?
That is PN 60891030130 (Cheek Piece Synthetic).
Michael
Maximumbob54
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Maximumbob54 »

Brazilian leather.

Slings, buttpads, cartridge holders, ammo wallets, matching belts, holsters, anything and everything.

I've seen some amazing leather while I was in various places in South America and they did not screw around with cheap designs and crummy builds. And there are still a lot of real world cowboys in South America and once they retire and sit around getting bored you should see what they tool up. Amazing stuff.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Maximumbob54 wrote:Brazilian leather.

Slings, buttpads, cartridge holders, ammo wallets, matching belts, holsters, anything and everything.

I've seen some amazing leather while I was in various places in South America and they did not screw around with cheap designs and crummy builds. And there are still a lot of real world cowboys in South America and once they retire and sit around getting bored you should see what they tool up. Amazing stuff.
I really agree Bob. I always thought the same for Taurus handguns. Braztech has the ability to injection mold anything and with the leathercraft their country is known for there is no reason you should have to look for holsters. They should be readily available through Rossi/TaurusUSA in either leather or synthetic.
Michael