Ammo Shortage and Personal preparedness statement

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Ammo Shortage and Personal preparedness statement

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

I was doing some web surfing today and happened upon the Buffalo bore website. There was a tab on their main page which caught my attention. It was the subject matter I have listed. We each have our own thoughts and beliefs when it comes to current events.

It made me feel good to know I am not the only one with these feelings.
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Loose lips sink ships and get hoarders shot & robbed

Post by pricedo »

Sounds like a replay of the 50's cold war nuke attack scare where many wanted to build bomb shelters stockpiled with supplies including guns & ammo.
I'm humming the music to the old "Duck & cover" jingle as I write this.
Americans, especially those with young families, need to be thinking about such an emergency shelter/fortress/stockpile cause the world political climate is more volatile than it was in the 50s with all the spear rattling rogue nations and terrorist groups.
You have to think about protecting your fortress of solitude as much as building and stockpiling it.
I don't have much grub stored away but I'm armed to the teeth with lots of ammo.
Gnawing hunger can override ones civility and bring those primordial instinct for survival juices to a boil really fast.
How many meals do you think gun rich & food poor people like me would need to miss before we come looking +guns to pay your little supermarket a visit?
As I said before, in another thread, in the absence of an organized police authority it would not be good to be the only HAVE on a street of HAVE NOTS.
***If I had such a well stocked larder or plans of creating one I'd keep knowledge of it under my hat.
+corn
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Re: Ammo Shortage and Personal preparedness statement

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

I hear ya Pricedo...... For those who are somewhat prepared keep that info to yourself. I thought it was a pretty powerful letter from a business owner. He pulled no punches about what he thought or saw. Granted he makes ammo for a living...... :lol:

Lucky for me I won't be on any new supermarket list.... :lol:
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Yeah, he kind of hit the nail on the head. At work, a husband/wife team was talking about their stockpile but they are also are known for their anti-gun stance. I sit around and think "easy pick'ns!"
Michael
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Ranch Dog wrote:Yeah, he kind of hit the nail on the head. At work, a husband/wife team was talking about their stockpile but they are also are known for their anti-gun stance. I sit around and think "easy pick'ns!"
+1
Future marauders, predatory gangs and pirates like present day burglars, home invaders, serial killers & rapists just love anti-gunners...........gun grabbers make engaging in their chosen vocations & "hobbies" (if you will) so very much safer.

A ccoupla words of advice for the sandal wearing, granola munching, anti-gun liberals if the grid goes down permanently.........EXPECT COMPANY.........not the knocking kind of company with table manners either. :mrgreen:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA