They're a few days early for the picnic

Whether plinking or chasing big game, tell us about your day outdoors!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: They're a few days early for the picnic

Post by Ranch Dog »

357cyrus wrote:Hey if those bears get to be a nuisance, call the wildlife officers and tell them you request they be relocated to Marienville, PA! Wow looks like your local squirrel population is about to go through the roof! P.S. accidently thanked RD as my thumb swiped me down through the thread.

They could also be relocated to DeWitt County, Texas as well!

No problem with the thanks. You can punch the "thanks" button again and remove the thanks anytime it is given in error. Give it a try if you want.
Michael
357cyrus

Post by 357cyrus »

Ranch Dog wrote:You can punch the "thanks" button again and remove the thanks anytime it is given in error. Give it a try if you want.
Tried that twice with my Droid DNA before my post... without taptalk. And was notified that the thank had been removed. Both times had no effect. Just tried to do it from a desktop...and it worked. Maybe I did something else I didn't realize, wouldn't surprise me.
*** Peace Through Superior Firepower ***
massmanute
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by massmanute »

Steelbanger wrote:All of these wildlife pictures taken by my daughter are from behind the absolute safety of genuine thermopane windows! About ten years back there was a huge boar in the neighborhood that probably went over 600 pounds. He had everyones respect, walking outside after dark was quite the experience.

Here is another pic she snapped which just happens to be my favorite, taken in 2003.
Squirrels 7-8-03.jpg
The squirrels are thinking "It's the bottom of the ninth, three points behind, bases loaded, our power hitter is up, and there are two strikes against him." Talk about a pressure-filled moment!