Turn-around time for Rossi Warranty Repair

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
44-40 Willy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Turn-around time for Rossi Warranty Repair

Post by 44-40 Willy »

golfish wrote:
pricedo wrote:.
You're not going to be treated like royalty because you bought a $400 budget gun........
pricedo, The 400.00 or less gun is Henry's bread and butter...those things sell like hot cakes.
Centerfire? All of the centerfire Henrys I've seen were pretty high dollar. If you're talking the Henry 22, then you're comparing apples to oranges by comparing one to a Rossi 92.
Navy Arms 1892 - 357 Mag - 24" Octagon heavy barrel.
Rossi 62 Octagon 22LR
golfish
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by golfish »

44-40 Willy wrote:
golfish wrote:
pricedo wrote:.
You're not going to be treated like royalty because you bought a $400 budget gun........
pricedo, The 400.00 or less gun is Henry's bread and butter...those things sell like hot cakes.
Centerfire? All of the centerfire Henrys I've seen were pretty high dollar. If you're talking the Henry 22, then you're comparing apples to oranges by comparing one to a Rossi 92.
I thought we were talking customer service?
frankcop

Post by frankcop »

Since more people are inclined to complain than praise, I thought I would add my "two cents." Had a problem with my Rio Grande. The on-line system for requesting repair was excellent and easy to use. The turnaround time was only 4 days ( I was afraid they hadn't done anything!!!!) and the problems were corrected. Enough said.
44-40 Willy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by 44-40 Willy »

Glad to hear it and that's better than most folks are getting out of Marlin these days.
Navy Arms 1892 - 357 Mag - 24" Octagon heavy barrel.
Rossi 62 Octagon 22LR
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

golfish wrote:I thought we were talking customer service?
We are.
And I own all brands and price ranges of guns......except Henry.........and of course except Westley-Richards, H&H, Purdey & Greener which are way out of my price range.
My observation is that customer service hangs to the side of the purse like justice and so many other things we encounter in our daily lives.
I had a firing pin problem with a $2500 SAKO .375 H&H bolt action rifle a few years ago and the gun was returned fixed within 2 weeks........no questions asked.......no further problems.......shipping paid both ways to & from the service center.
The Henry center fire leverguns are almost double the price of an equivalent Rossi 92.
They are pretty to look and and pretty heavy (why I never bought one).
I don't own a Henry but I have a friend who owns 2 Henry brass (or brassite) center fire lever guns......a 44 Mag and a 30-30 Win.
He loves them. One had problems with mag tube hang-ups a ways back and it was replaced instantaneously with an apology.
Henry took instant ownership of the fact that one of their guns had malfunctioned.
My hunting friend has nothing but praise for the Henry name.
I had one dealing with Rossi CS and I will say that it was less than memorable.......I won't go into the sordid details............that's why I either FIX EM MYSELF or get a refund if they can't be fixed.
To be fair.......my interactions with Rossi CS were back in the Amadeo days and might not apply to the Braztech organization today.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
golfish
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by golfish »

frankcop wrote:Since more people are inclined to complain than praise, I thought I would add my "two cents." Had a problem with my Rio Grande. The on-line system for requesting repair was excellent and easy to use. The turnaround time was only 4 days ( I was afraid they hadn't done anything!!!!) and the problems were corrected. Enough said.

Good to hear....enjoy your gun
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

frankcop wrote:Since more people are inclined to complain than praise, I thought I would add my "two cents." Had a problem with my Rio Grande. The on-line system for requesting repair was excellent and easy to use. The turnaround time was only 4 days ( I was afraid they hadn't done anything!!!!) and the problems were corrected. Enough said.
I'm more inclined to say it like it is.
If it's substandard I say so.
If it's good I say so.
I don't regret buying a single one of my Rossis.
The Rossi experience has turned me into a pretty respectable levergun mechanic.
Those skills are universally applicable to fixing any kind of gun.
I'm more tuned into the older pre-lawyer junk Amadeo Rossis.
Not seeing many on the websites and used racks.
People who own them tend to hang on to them.
I'm my own authorized Rossi Warranty repair center.
If I can't fix them they go back for a refund.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA