New Member from Ca.

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Fullthrottle

Re: New Member from Ca.

Post by Fullthrottle »

Man I don't know how I missed this from my introduction post!

Akuser, Rossi posse is fine by me. But instead of a three piece patch, I suggest we just have our Rossi 92 slung on our backs while riding!

I am sure the local LEO's will understand! :lol:

Chris, welcome to the forum and such...I guess we do have a lot in common!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

I agree I have been in that boat before if certain aggressive groups see something in a certain way they want to sometimes make trouble. I had a vest a few years ago that just had a rocker that said akuser47 as the top rocker no terrritory named. and some of my ride patchs on it and such. It was trouble I didn't need. I sold that vest with out the name or patches online. I def. do not want trouble just like to ride. I still have my alias mini rockers for my front"akuser47" so this will be my direction on the next round. I would like to someday actaully start a social bike group no gang or MC just some buddies that like bon fires and good rides. Hard to find that these days even around here. just in the past few years two new chapters of larger MC's opend chapters here in findlay. I tred carefully now.
Here is the small ones I had on the front the akuser47 in small alias patch was enlarged and I had as a top rocker this is what caused me trouble. "Rossi Rifleman Riders"
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Fullthrottle

Post by Fullthrottle »

Akuser, based on your experience probably not a good thing to wear the rocker patches!

Most (if not all new clubs) seek out approval from other clubs to not provide conflict when a new club is forming! Just to make sure they are not perpetuating any aggression in any club! I guess to most on here it is a funny thing....but it is also about respect!

As for the social riding group.....No need for a Patch! Just ride with folks you are comfortable with!

Hell, my riding friends have over the years been closed down to almost one! I don't like most group riding(though for the toy runs I still do it) most unrelated mass of riders cant keep together in a tight pack! And can't ride for %@*&$!

But when you find friends that can ride and know each other very well....it is amazing when I can sense what my brother is going to do before he does it!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

I did follow the procedure, on that Showed my own personal vest and my plan to all locals all was good until others. I Guess from what I learned nomads of another group saw me at a ride. It wasn't good I had no issue they ask me to remove the rocker with my alias and I did. I decided from that point. I would not ever make a top rocker again at all. I wanted a vest to put all my ride patches on. Now I doubt I do that probably keep my patches on a peg board in my den from hence on. Sence it was an honest mistake all is well I have even talked to them since. This little city I'm in is getting sporty. for a college city I never thougth it would be. Times they are a changing. I just want to ride without figthers and drunks or druggies. Thus why I ride almost always alone now. Heels in the breeze +guns
I am more used to riding alone these days myself I like the open freedom and beens my bike eats gas like nothing I've seen I have to stop for gas every 120 miles Most I used to ride with could go almost 80 more miles than me I think it would be neet to have a leather rifle scabbard on the bike.
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

All I get from the motorcycle gang bikers when out riding on my 2 wheeled blade-less lawnmower (Honda 750 Shadow) is the odd derisive chuckle :lol: or mocking sneer ;) and that's just fine with me. In a way the biker gangs have more national pride than many of us legit gun owners.....they wouldn't be caught dead riding a Japanese bike .......Harley Davidson all the way for those guys........at least I've never seen them riding anything else.

**heck, for all they or we know the HD parts might be made in China.......just about everything else is........wouldn't that be a kick in the _ _ _ _ ! :mrgreen:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

pricedo wrote:All I get from the motorcycle gang bikers when out riding on my 2 wheeled blade-less lawnmower (Honda 750 Shadow) is the odd derisive chuckle :lol: or mocking sneer ;) and that's just fine with me. In a way the biker gangs have more national pride than many of us legit gun owners.....they wouldn't be caught dead riding a Japanese bike .......Harley Davidson all the way for those guys........at least I've never seen them riding anything else.

**heck, for all they or we know the HD parts might be made in China.......just about everything else is........wouldn't that be a kick in the _ _ _ _ ! :mrgreen:
So true my bike was put together right here in ohio and I am proud of that. Two wheels good times and heels in the breeze is all I want. When I was in sturgis it was amazing how much harley bikers came up to me and my bike to learn what it was and why it sounded as it did good times.
My video is poor but my bike hgas sound of a small block I love it! Gets attention and wakes up sleepy drivers.