RIP George Jones

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Fullthrottle

RIP George Jones

Post by Fullthrottle »

It is a sad day in country music with the passing of George Jones. I remember watching his 80th birthday celebration. May you rest in peace, and thank you for all you have done in the music world.

I know I am new here, and Mods if this is not appropriate for the forum, let me know. I just can't help but think there may be a large amount of real country music fans on this site....being that cowboy shooting that is so popular with our beloved rifles!
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: RIP George Jones

Post by pricedo »

Fullthrottle wrote:It is a sad day in country music with the passing of George Jones. I remember watching his 80th birthday celebration. May you rest in peace, and thank you for all you have done in the music world.

I know I am new here, and Mods if this is not appropriate for the forum, let me know. I just can't help but think there may be a large amount of real country music fans on this site....being that cowboy shooting that is so popular with our beloved rifles!
I grew up listening to these guys on the radio .........George Jones.........Johnny Cash.........Hank Snow ......Tammy Wynette (who was married to G. Jones for a while) and many more.
Sad to see another one of them go. :(
They are part of the Soul of America and in that respect they'll never die........their music lives on. :D
God bless them.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: RIP George Jones

Post by akuser47 »

R.I.P. another fan of the classic country and big fan of Cash, hank williams I will even throw a curve ball with Kieth whitly another great in my eyes.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!