Found another 92 today

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Found another 92 today

Post by Ranch Dog »

Addicted, huh?
Michael
m-saunoras

Post by m-saunoras »

Yes for sure. I always want what I can't have easily. I have only bought maybe 2 new guns in the last 3 years. I went to a gun show yesterday. Only saw one model 92 44 mag octagon barrel, I believe it was a 16" but I wasn't sure if they ever made that configuration. I did not handle it for fear that I wouldn't want to put it down.

I picked up my 45 colt today and brought it home to clean. It was covered front to back in this brown gunk. A good cleaning did it well. The lighting is bad in this pic but the wood is actually darker than the 357 I originally posted about.

This is my 5th model 92

Sarge
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Sarge »

m-saunoras wrote:Yes for sure. I always want what I can't have easily. I have only bought maybe 2 new guns in the last 3 years. I went to a gun show yesterday. Only saw one model 92 44 mag octagon barrel, I believe it was a 16" but I wasn't sure if they ever made that configuration. I did not handle it for fear that I wouldn't want to put it down.

I picked up my 45 colt today and brought it home to clean. It was covered front to back in this brown gunk. A good cleaning did it well. The lighting is bad in this pic but the wood is actually darker than the 357 I originally posted about.

This is my 5th model 92

Very nice! That is a near twin to my old 16" 45 Colt and it was an excellent carbine.

http://www.thesixgunjournal.net/little- ... n-45-colt/