Forum has been a bit slow....

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
ethang

Forum has been a bit slow....

Post by ethang »

I just missed out on an Interarms 92 in 357 last week for a steal. I respond as soon as I saw the post but it had already sold. Even though I really like mine, I would rather have a pre-safety and pre-stupid hammer safety model... I don't even remember what I did with the key that engages it.

So, has anybody had luck replacing the newer hammers that have the screw safety, or finding a complete bolt without the safety or the safety hole?
Plastic has no soul...
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: Forum has been a bit slow....

Post by Archer »

Working OT and it's messing with my sleep schedule (ought to be asleep right now)

Honestly, while I don't care for the aesthetics and I've considered removing the butterfly safety, the idiot hammer key is something I don't use but it isn't bugging me and if it ain't broke and doesn't seem to be breaking with other folks guns either I don't think I'll fix it.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Forum has been a bit slow....

Post by akuser47 »

Well said archer I am the same way. I don't love the r92 safety, but I don't hate it enough to change it.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!