Rossi "Repair Status" Link Doesn't Work

This forum is for members to relate their RossiUSA customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
DAardvark

Rossi "Repair Status" Link Doesn't Work

Post by DAardvark »

Is it just my gun's SN or does this link simply not work. When I type in my SN and zip, the screen flashes and I get no information at all. I have tried the link off and on for 5 months now and it has never worked. They really push using that link when you are on hold. I asked about it on 2 occasions and I was given a canned answer that the web site is having difficulties. I suspect it is my SN that is the problem and I did check in 2 different browsers.

Does the convenient repair status link work for anybody?
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Rossi "Repair Status" Link Doesn't Work

Post by akuser47 »

I cannot remember many ever having luck with that most have to call them and have them check its status by your- R.A.# or serial number. I hope you can find out some good news. keep us posted +corn
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
GasGuzzler

Re: Rossi "Repair Status" Link Doesn't Work

Post by GasGuzzler »

If your rifle us pre-Braztech they care not in the least about you or your gun, online or on the phone.

FYI
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.