Braztech Purchased by CBC... Mark Kresser Dismissed!

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Braztech Purchased by CBC... Mark Kresser Dismissed!

Post by Ranch Dog »

sherman wrote:Do you think that the new company will do away with Rossi ? Sorry Mark Kresser was dismissed.
It is really more about it's balance sheet. In that it is still based in Brazil, I really doubt it. It is just hard to say what will happen but I think that Mark's fate was a result of his reaching out to customers, hearing their complaints and praises, and trying to make things better. I've worked in Brazil and know the mentality that he had to deal with and I know that isn't their style.
Michael
NavyDoc76-80
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by NavyDoc76-80 »

Just saw this and am surprised by it in some ways, if trying to make the company more consumer friendly did it I would speculate that was not it. It probably came down to egos and the take over looking for a fresh start, I would venture that in the not to distant future, and I mean weeks, we will see what this change has to offer.
Dave M
--//--
Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.
John Adams

20" SS .357
16" SS .44
20" SS .45C
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

You might be right but I do know that Mr. Kresser believed that we needed easy access to parts and Brazil believes that we do not need any access at all, that it should be a handled by the customer returning the rifle to customer service.
Michael