Don't be a Fudd

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
singleshotcajun

Don't be a Fudd

Post by singleshotcajun »

Don't be a Fudd

[youtube][/youtube]
We are told NOT TO judge Islam by the actions of a few lunatics. However we are encouraged TO judge ALL Gun Owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works.
NRA Lifer, TSRA, PSC Shooting Club
SHALOM Y'ALL In God we trust, Romans 8:28
remus

Re: Don't be a Fudd

Post by remus »

I am not always a peaceful man(just some of the time)and I'd like to take a whip to this peckerwood just because he's a moron. Artillery officer my butt, if ever in a war situation I wonder how many innocents he blew up and didn't even know it.

I didn't even watch the whole video, he %@*&$ me off.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Yeap, definitely an idiot! My thoughts exactly remus, he sure would instill confidence if I heard him say "SHOT OVER"!
Michael
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

I think the Nam boys coined it best. This clown needs fragged in the Sh^*H*%@%!!
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Arroyoshark
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Arroyoshark »

+zzz

Another self indulged, delusional asshat with too much time on his hands. The Komedy club must have been closed so instead he wandered into a city council meeting to seek a stage to spew his unsubstantiated B.S. that which he likely thought up on his way there. The problem i see is that we are surrounded by too many "deadheads", incapable of factual understanding, who swallow this crap right up. It seems to give them their inspiration to attempt to control and regulate what it is they are unable to substantively comprehend.
When sitting down to clean a gun, the first step is to load another gun - Elmer Keith
rman
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by rman »

I watched about the first 30 seconds. One doesn't have to be too intelligent to figure out that this guy is an idiot. With all the real problems we have in this country, I wish these liberal fools would take on the real problems and leave my 2nd amendment rights alone.
At my age, there IS nothing better than shooting.
remus

Post by remus »

I wish all these liberal fools would just shut the hell up. The place is fubar already because of them. They are the cause of the real problems, not the solutions. The solution is for the real people to take back our country. Too bad the congress and the senate isn't the real country anymore. OOOPS, I opened a can of worms here. The congress and the senate are what is causing all these problems. Boy am I confused.
NavyDoc76-80
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by NavyDoc76-80 »

I thought I would share a quote from one of my favorite founding fathers. For about 10 years I went on a quest of reading every book I could find on the subject. Adams topped my list with B Franklin 2nd. In light of this liberals rant, I find this quote to fit well from Adams.
"In my many years, I have come to a conclusion, that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a Congress", pretty much sums it up.
Dave M
--//--
Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.
John Adams

20" SS .357
16" SS .44
20" SS .45C