Greetings from the Southern Sierra's of California ......

Tell us a bit about yourself!
mr surveyor
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Re: Greetings from the Southern Sierra's of California .....

Post by mr surveyor »

When you said 536 sq ft, I could imagine by myself being able to live comfortably in that space but possibly not with my wife of 41 years .... then I noticed the two story. So two times 536 sq ft?

Also noticed when you mentioned your "child bride" .... we definitely have that in common. By the time I was 40 some of my clients would see my wife in the office and ask if that was my daughter .... and when my Mom came in occasionally to answer the phone there were clients that referred to her as my wife :roll: .

Welcome from NE Texas :D

JD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guns - They aren't really yours until you void the warranty!
Mtnfolk75

Re: Greetings from the Southern Sierra's of California .....

Post by Mtnfolk75 »

mr surveyer,

It is a 2 story, but the downstairs is our mudroom & my small shop. It is only about 145 Sq Ft, the upstairs is 536 Sq Ft and has 1 bedroom with bath, a kitchen & living room. We have been here 14 years and have kinda-sorta adapted. It is nice that there is NO place for the kids to move home ....... :mrgreen:
The Childbride is only 11 months younger, she just hasn't travelled as many dirt roads ...... ;) When I was a Sgt in the KC Jail, she was a Reserve Deputy working Extra-Help and would occassionally work an Overtime shift with me. At first everyone thought she was my daughter :cry:
" Where my friend Roscoe is not welcome, I shall not trod, for I am not welcome either "

Dusty
Retired CA LEO, USN Vet & NRA Lifer ........