this winters projects

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.
LRP

Re: this winters projects

Post by LRP »

thanks for the kind words everyone. I,m retired and have lots of time. I planed for this and managed to
have acquired a full machine shop tools before retireing. BTW , all the stevens in the pic were stripped
actions and were either 25 or 32 rimfire originaly. scrounged parts , made new screws and extractors and
new barrels. hey RD, this is a nice peaceful group u have here, no keyboard commando,s that want to argue about everything that,s posted. thanks for letting me be part of the group.
Louis
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

LRP wrote:hey RD, this is a nice peaceful group u have here, no keyboard commando,s that want to argue about everything that,s posted. thanks for letting me be part of the group.
I'm real proud of all of the members here, really not my doing as I just keep the machine going. This is a very squared away group of firearm owners!
Michael
KS95B40

Post by KS95B40 »

LRP, I wish that I had the talent that you have. Those are all great looking! Thanks for posting the pics, I never get tired of looking at and talking about other guys guns. I especially like the rebarreled Favorites.