Newest Addition

A bucket for anything that does not fit the above forum categories, both longgun and handgun.
thedude

Newest Addition

Post by thedude »

This is my Utas shotgun. A bulpup design with 14 +1. Not very common, I thought some of you may get a kick out of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
klr
250 Shots
250 Shots

Re: Newest Addition

Post by klr »

Interesting. Does that have two mag tubes like the KelTec?
thedude

Post by thedude »

Yes. On top. Selector in the middle to choose between tubes or alternate from both.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Nice you are either leo or a contractor setup in newyork as I thought those were not aloowed for civi ownership in new york that new york safe act really limited options on hobbies. I like them I have shot one and it was pretty cool. I am still on the fence about the idea of humping one around in long term. Post up some shooting info when you get her to the range so we can see how yours performs. I know when we were shooting one we were trying to see who could dump both tubes the fastest Ikept screwing up I would dump one and mis the tube switch trying to engage the secondary tube. lol I was dead last I think with training it could be an awesome gun.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!