Picked up the 92 today

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
anthem

Picked up the 92 today

Post by anthem »

Was able to pick up the 92 from jail today. Just got done cleaning her out and oiling her up. Cycled her a couple hundred times, but who's counting.

Made sure the wife saw this one immediately (she got kinda %@*&$ that I didn't tell her about the last .22 bolt action I picked up), she made the appropriate pew pew noises and said it's beautiful.

GTG..

+guns
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Picked up the 92 today

Post by akuser47 »

congrats keep us posted to your results. and get us pics when and if you can. +corn
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
anthem

Post by anthem »

akuser47 wrote:congrats keep us posted to your results. and get us pics when and if you can. +corn
Thank you sir. I will post up pics after I mess around with the stock. I think the wood can be improved on.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Oh yes you can do a simple wipe on oil or you can finish sand it really smooth then apply anything your heart desires. Def. keep us posted to how and what you do to her everyone here with one or thinking of getting one can benefit. +corn
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

anthem wrote:Made sure the wife saw this one immediately (she got kinda * that I didn't tell her about the last .22 bolt action I picked up), she made the appropriate pew pew noises and said it's beautiful.
Haah... the good thing is that now that she has seen one you can buy one of every cartridge and she will think it is the same single rifle! :o
Michael