Marbles Front Sight Selection

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Nathing32

Re: Marbles Front Sight Selection

Post by Nathing32 »

I'm new here as well but I thought I'd add the small amount of possibly helpful information I have gathered so far on the sight issue. I bought a 20" round barrel 92 in .357 in December. This is a new Braztech imported model. I added the .570" high Marble front sight with the 1/16" gold bead to go along with their bullseye rear sight. Shot for the first time last week after refinishing the stocks (I'm sure I'm the first one here to try that :lol: ). Setting the rear on the second lowest stop I was dead on at 50 yds.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Nathing32 wrote:I'm new here as well but I thought I'd add the small amount of possibly helpful information I have gathered so far on the sight issue. I bought a 20" round barrel 92 in .357 in December. This is a new Braztech imported model. I added the .570" high Marble front sight with the 1/16" gold bead to go along with their bullseye rear sight. Shot for the first time last week after refinishing the stocks (I'm sure I'm the first one here to try that :lol: ). Setting the rear on the second lowest stop I was dead on at 50 yds.
Congrats you are not the first but you are one that has traveled tha path and found satisfaction in doing so please report your deeds to all on this forum so that all will learn. +corn
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Nathing32 wrote:I'm new here as well but I thought I'd add the small amount of possibly helpful information I have gathered so far on the sight issue. I bought a 20" round barrel 92 in .357 in December. This is a new Braztech imported model. I added the .570" high Marble front sight with the 1/16" gold bead to go along with their bullseye rear sight. Shot for the first time last week after refinishing the stocks (I'm sure I'm the first one here to try that :lol: ). Setting the rear on the second lowest stop I was dead on at 50 yds.
Greetings Nathing32 and welcome to the forum. Thank you for the follow up!
Michael
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

I'm getting ready to upgrade the front sights on mine and already ordered new sights for a buddy before I got the bug and actually bought my Rossi guns.
I've ordered a Marbles fiber optic for a buddy with the bullseye for the rear on his 16" .357 carbine per his requests.
I lean toward the fiber optic fronts with the factory rear for my 20" .357 RB and 24" .44 Oct.
Picking a height for each has been on my mind.