Snow !!!!!

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
xbr10dr

Snow !!!!!

Post by xbr10dr »

So I was going to pick up my '92 today and here in beautiful Maryland it's snowing and the shop is closed.
My parts are coming in, so far have got the SS mag follower and spring from The Smith Shop.
The Gunslinger kit and Tru Oil kit from Brownells comes today (maybe) on UPS. Ordered Steves DVD but
no word on ETA. Do to conflicting schedules with work and gun shop hours I may not get the '92 till next week.
Bummed. hope the parts don't go "bad" while I wait. :D
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Snow !!!!!

Post by akuser47 »

I hate the down time on projects. I like getting to them fast and then taking my time to finish it right.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
xbr10dr

Post by xbr10dr »

I'm with you on that. One reason I got the '92 was as a project, something to keep me busy. I enjoy just
messing with guns. I have a CZ82 I'm going to rust blue when it warms up this spring. I'm in a townhouse and need to do some projects outside, the wife would not be happy with a rust blue project in the kitchen.
Rick
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

xbr10dr wrote:I'm with you on that. One reason I got the '92 was as a project, something to keep me busy. I enjoy just
messing with guns. I have a CZ82 I'm going to rust blue when it warms up this spring. I'm in a townhouse and need to do some projects outside, the wife would not be happy with a rust blue project in the kitchen.
Rick
Yea the good ol smell of a hot blue tank in the house may not agree with the miss.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!