Greetings from Michigan!

Tell us a bit about yourself!
JackOAT

Greetings from Michigan!

Post by JackOAT »

Hello fellow levergun fans!

I am actively seeking my first (and second) M92; a .357, and a 45C or 44Mag. I cannot seem to find one I can put "hands on" (per your advice) although "Gun Genie" has them periodically. My current leverguns are 2 Marlin 336's (35 REM and a 30-30) and a Uberti '73 in 44-40. I have given up on EVER finding a Marlin 1894! Maybe Rossi could pick up the seemingly unused tooling from "Marlington"? I will help set it up for the first run! :idea:

I am an ARNG Warrant Officer. Journeyman Toolmaker and Welder by trade; working on safes and vaults is my secondary job.

My main hobby (besides shooting and tinkering) is making my 30 acre hunting property the ultimate white tail deer habitat and rustic family camp.

The most important thing to me is to raise my kids to be responsible hunters / outdoorsmen. They are the ones who will save our way of life!

I look fwd. to learning and conversing with everyone here!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Greetings from Michigan!

Post by akuser47 »

heck yes great info welcome and keep us posted
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Welcome to the forum! Interesting set of skills!

I have the same passion for my land down here, I enjoy working the land for whitetails more than I doing shooting them although that is part of the management thing.
Michael
JackOAT

Post by JackOAT »

I know what you mean about liking the land management part as much as hunting! When I was admiring my first plot of buckwheat I actually chased a turkey out of it before I came to my senses! THAT is why I planted it, stupid! lol