I don't understand ...

Rossi's latest and past big game rifle based on the 336 frame!
rzavaleta

I don't understand ...

Post by rzavaleta »

I've only had my Rio Grande .45-70 for 3 weeks. I've already had to ship it back for repair/replacement due to MULTIPLE issues. This was my 1st firearm after all but 30 years of being gunless!

How is it that I've got the shooter's DT's after such a short time of shooting again!
:shock:
ONE well-placed round beats a whole bunch of "spray & pray" any day!
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Re: I don't understand ...

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

Easy fix...... buy a 92 and a Wizard so you have others to shoot...... :lol:
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Not much to understand.......it's simple. :mrgreen:
The guns are thrown into the boxes at the Brazil Rossi factory without so much as an "adiós" in the way of a quality control inspection.
It's a matter of pure luck when you open the box at the consumer end what you'll be pulling out.......a nightmare or a dream-come-true or just about anything in between.
That's why I buy em off the rack & check em from butt plate to muzzle crown before the green backs or the plastic hit the sales counter. :mrgreen:
When you buy sight unseen & spin the Rossi Roulette Wheel you don't always win.........sorry about your gun. :cry:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
ironhead7544
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by ironhead7544 »

pricedo wrote:Not much to understand.......it's simple. :mrgreen:
The guns are thrown into the boxes at the Brazil Rossi factory without so much as an "adiós" in the way of a quality control inspection.
It's a matter of pure luck when you open the box at the consumer end what you'll be pulling out.......a nightmare or a dream-come-true or just about anything in between.
That's why I buy em off the rack & check em from butt plate to muzzle crown before the green backs or the plastic hit the sales counter. :mrgreen:
When you buy sight unseen & spin the Rossi Roulette Wheel you don't always win.........sorry about your gun. :cry:

+1 on this. Quality varies a lot.
dillydallyho

Post by dillydallyho »

I'm having a bit of trouble with mine too. Some of these guns require patience, customer service, and perhaps a bit of minor smithing. Take heart, though because with persistence, you'll get there eventually.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

dillydallyho wrote:I'm having a bit of trouble with mine too. Some of these guns require patience, customer service, and perhaps a bit of minor smithing. Take heart, though because with persistence, you'll get there eventually.
Well put and I strongly agree +1
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

dillydallyho wrote:I'm having a bit of trouble with mine too. Some of these guns require patience, customer service, and perhaps a bit of minor smithing. Take heart, though because with persistence, you'll get there eventually.
+1

I agree wholeheartedly with items 1 & 3 but I'd prefer to keep my guns at least half a continent away from Braztech CS.
If you substituted PARTS for customer service then I'm on board 100%.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA