Patchworm?

Share your experience in caring for your favorite Rossi with other members or ask the question that you cannot find the answer to!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Patchworm?

Post by akuser47 »

Alot of rimfire shooters love this kit.I think I may go buy some .095" weed wacker string and make one. for my markIII and my 1022 and my .17. easy to clean and not damage the crown. What do those in the group like?-- I have boresnake but think it may be badd pulling dirt and particales through over and over not good. OTIS is costly. I use a boregiude on my more costly guns really want a faster easier way may do this for my long range rig as well. I will be buying some line and may check into this and different methods like how i melt and shape my plug end of the line. Cut other end of line at angle or sharp to poke through patches. May make different size plugs like in this kit to.
http://patchworm.com/patchworm.html
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
morayman

Re: Patchworm?

Post by morayman »

I have a Ruger Magnum.177 cal. air rifle that I use one on.It works great and is easy to make.I'll be making another for my.22 cal. rifles and pistols.morayman..........
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized
nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police
more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
--Adolf Hitler, 1935.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Patchworm?

Post by akuser47 »

well alright thanks for your report I am anticipating my next weeks work on this and documenting it here. thank you.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!