A question of survival !

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Re: A question of survival !

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

thegreatzues wrote:
pricedo wrote:Still rather have a loaded 10/22 than a 223, 300 Win Mag, 338 Lapua, 357, 44, 45-70, 460 Weatherby, 50 BMG that ran out of ammo a week ago............but what do I know?..........I'm admittedly behind the times with my stubborn adherence to the functional & working criterion as the top priority. :mrgreen:
lol thats true... my grandpa has some .22lr stored up .. but me being young i get ahead of my self sometimes and forget to just have faith in the lord...
Well I think the Good Lord carries a Rio Grande in 45-70. When we get one of those Texas turd floater storms in the middle of the night those bangs after the lighting streaks across the sky aint no 22lr....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep your faith and be prepared to be called home. When its your time..... its your time.
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

thegreatzues

Post by thegreatzues »

Tuco Ramirez wrote:
thegreatzues wrote:
pricedo wrote:Still rather have a loaded 10/22 than a 223, 300 Win Mag, 338 Lapua, 357, 44, 45-70, 460 Weatherby, 50 BMG that ran out of ammo a week ago............but what do I know?..........I'm admittedly behind the times with my stubborn adherence to the functional & working criterion as the top priority. :mrgreen:
lol thats true... my grandpa has some .22lr stored up .. but me being young i get ahead of my self sometimes and forget to just have faith in the lord...
Well I think the Good Lord carries a Rio Grande in 45-70. When we get one of those Texas turd floater storms in the middle of the night those bangs after the lighting streaks across the sky aint no 22lr....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep your faith and be prepared to be called home. When its your time..... its your time.
amen to that , couldn't have said it anybetter... lol +guns
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

+1
AGREED !
And be prepared to answer for your actions and behavior toward others during your tenure on Terra Firma.
If all you did was fill the obituary columns in the paper unnecessarily you'll be trading that rifle for an asbestos handled shovel to work in the sulphur & brimstone pits you know where. :o
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA