Official R92 Picture Thread

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
If1Hitu

Re: Official R92 Picture Thread

Post by If1Hitu »

That's a sweet looking Rossi.
rondog
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by rondog »

Damned if I can figure out how to put up photos here anymore.....used to be able to.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

rondog wrote:Damned if I can figure out how to put up photos here anymore.....used to be able to.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4719
Michael
Deleted User 327

Post by Deleted User 327 »

Thought I'd repost my pics as the old ones were on Photobucket and I wouldn't pay the ransom so they are blocked.

My first was a 24" Case Hardned Receiver 357mag I got NIB in 2009 and slicked up the action and trigger using Steve's Gunz DvD a parts. It's a great rig I use to shoot steel plates at 300yds using my 158grn handloads.

I couldn't have 'just one' so later that summer, I decided to get a 20" Carbine, also in 357mag. After slicking it up with Steve's parts, it's a sweet shooter too.

My only real complaint with my Rossis were the plain, dull stocks. Before I chose to get walnut versions, I decided to give them a coat or two of WATCO Danish Oil right over the original finish. The difference was astounding.

Before:

After:

L3ath3ryPalm!

Post by L3ath3ryPalm! »

I figured if I was gonna build a CAS loadout, why not have some CAS style leather.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HarryAlonzo
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by HarryAlonzo »

Very nice leather! Although, I have to say, I'm not a fan of ice makers. Too much to go wrong, and a failed water line can flood your kitchen.
L3ath3ryPalm!

Post by L3ath3ryPalm! »

Thanks. I got into leather after a buddy took me to a NCOWS match and I saw how nice(and heard how expensive) quality cowboy leather is. I have a couple cartridge belts and holsters for my 45 Colts but they seemed out of scope for this forum
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

Now that you mention leather, I have been casually looking for a simple holster (I am partial to Hunter and have a set up for my Blackhawk and my Single Six) and belt for my Uberti Cimarron Evil Roy.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
L3ath3ryPalm!

Post by L3ath3ryPalm! »

Looking to get something made?
seawolf

Post by seawolf »

Ranch tools.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.