New 923572013 Rossi 357 Mag 20" Blue

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
dos0711

New 923572013 Rossi 357 Mag 20" Blue

Post by dos0711 »

I picked up my latest rifle today...a Rossi 357 mag. I have to say that I feel the quality is a bit better than a couple of years ago. The finish on the wood is way better than the Ranch Hand that I had. The other nice thing is that the red F and the green S are gone. Now it's just a little red dot when it's on fire. I think I'm going to be very pleased with this rifle!
golfish
500 Shots
500 Shots

Re: New 923572013 Rossi 357 Mag 20" Blue

Post by golfish »

dos0711 wrote:I picked up my latest rifle today...a Rossi 357 mag. I have to say that I feel the quality is a bit better than a couple of years ago. The finish on the wood is way better than the Ranch Hand that I had. The other nice thing is that the red F and the green S are gone. Now it's just a little red dot when it's on fire. I think I'm going to be very pleased with this rifle!
I couldn't agree more. I purchased the same model yesterday. Its a purdy gun.
Now I have my 10 day cooling off period, like I want to buy a new gun when I'm upset and not use one of the 40+ guns I already have.

+guns
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: New 923572013 Rossi 357 Mag 20" Blue

Post by Archer »

golfish wrote:
dos0711 wrote:I picked up my latest rifle today...a Rossi 357 mag. I have to say that I feel the quality is a bit better than a couple of years ago. The finish on the wood is way better than the Ranch Hand that I had. The other nice thing is that the red F and the green S are gone. Now it's just a little red dot when it's on fire. I think I'm going to be very pleased with this rifle!
I couldn't agree more. I purchased the same model yesterday. Its a purdy gun.
Now I have my 10 day cooling off period, like I want to buy a new gun when I'm upset and not use one of the 40+ guns I already have.

+guns
Our great senator Kamala Harris was ordered to get rid of the waiting period for those who already owned firearms while she was Atty General and she ignored the judge and plead inability to delay until it was more or less forgotten. She should have been jailed for contempt and stupidity. She was too busy releasing criminals and reinforcing the sanctuary state and creating additional incentives for the homeless.