Iron Sight and Scout Scope Combo

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
9x80Drilling

Re: Iron Sight and Scout Scope Combo

Post by 9x80Drilling »

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/19898 ... inum-black

This is the Midway link for the Williams receiver sight I have installed on my 92. I'm trying the Williams Twilight apertures with the .125" and the .150" holes, long shank.
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/38434 ... teel-black

Hope this helps. I believe I'd prefer the XS Sight, but I had the Williams,so I started by messing with it first. And, I imagine the XS may not be tall enough to see over the NOE rail.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Thank you for the links.

Here are the measurements I got back from XS concerning their LG-001-05. I created the image.

I want to add this to my 480 Ruger. It has the original Rossi base, which is lower than the NOE, and that base was milled to fit the different barrel taper. I had to use Burris Signature Zee Rings with inserts to make this a 200-yard hunter. Those rings correct alignment and POA rather than running the turret adjustments out to the limits. They are not "quick detach," but I doubt there will be any shift in POI with taking it off and on. Next is to lay the rifle out on a table and see if the sight heights will work.
Michael
8uck5nort

Post by 8uck5nort »

I just finished ordering the blued version of the NOE scope mount. NOE has a special that runs through today for 20% off anything on there website. 4BigBang is the coupon code if anyone was interested.
Trying to improve myself one shot at a time!