Has anyone seen new production Rossi this summer

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
dad

Has anyone seen new production Rossi this summer

Post by dad »

Not trying to step on anyone, but is Rossi done with the factory move and are they making and shipping new rifles to the US and other country's this year?
stevep1954

Re: Has anyone seen new production Rossi this summer

Post by stevep1954 »

i saw 3 on GI that said they were new production...sold fast so i don't have the serial or model numbers.
here is the info:
Taurus Rossi R92 .45LC (nR19885) New

Description:
Taurus Rossi R92 .45LC caliber rifle. 20” barrel, 10+1 capacity, rail. New.
Nashville Stage

Post by Nashville Stage »

The factory supposedly finished their move, but the only new 92s with confirmed dates that we've seen this year are 2017 production (which at least is newer than what's been seen in the last few years). The U.S. branch of Rossi says that the factory has started shipping 2018s, but they've been notoriously inaccurate in the past.
golfish
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by golfish »

Nashville Stage wrote:The factory supposedly finished their move, but the only new 92s with confirmed dates that we've seen this year are 2017 production (which at least is newer than what's been seen in the last few years). The U.S. branch of Rossi says that the factory has started shipping 2018s, but they've been notoriously inaccurate in the past.
If you've ever ordered a part from Rossi you'll know that they ship by rowboat and they only ship one part at a time. Its easier for them to keep a more accurate inventory this way.
stevep1954

Post by stevep1954 »

i swear they shipped the threads separate from the screw when i i ordered a mag screw from them....took forever.