.357 92 for sale locally

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
rondog
250 Shots
250 Shots

Re: .357 92 for sale locally

Post by rondog »

Sarge wrote:
rondog wrote:Yeah, this in Colorado. In 2013 the damned Democrats forced mandatory background checks on us. If it's not a C&R firearm, then we have to go to an FFL for a 4473 and BGC. No more FTF sales.

Most of my collection were FTF purchases in parking lots, including a revolver from a cop and a Winchester from an FBI agent. Not any more.
Leave it to the damned hippies to ruin a perfectly good state.
You got that right.....
golfish
500 Shots
500 Shots

Re: .357 92 for sale locally

Post by golfish »

rondog wrote:Yeah, this in Colorado. In 2013 the damned Democrats forced mandatory background checks on us. If it's not a C&R firearm, then we have to go to an FFL for a 4473 and BGC. No more FTF sales.

Most of my collection were FTF purchases in parking lots, including a revolver from a cop and a Winchester from an FBI agent. Not any more.
We have the Ca roster. All hand guns have to be thoroughly checked for safety and I think there's some micro stamping involved for new hand guns. Of course Law Enforcement are exempt from this, which makes no sense because you would think LE should carry the safest guns.

I can't wait to get out of this ******* state.