Rossi M92's discontinued?

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
ak47lover

Rossi M92's discontinued?

Post by ak47lover »

About the time the Remington/H&R were discontinued I read that Rossi was also discontinuing the M92. Is that true? A quick search of the internet shows a real scarcity.

Age and infirmity will be putting an end to most of my shooting before long and I have begun thinning my collection of guns including several M92, new and used, in 357, 44, 45 Colt. I have been trying to price them and can not find any used ones on the market so I could get some idea what is a fair price in today's market. I just bought mine today!

https://www.e-arms.com/ar-15-parts/
Last edited by ak47lover on 22 Apr 2018 13:47, edited 3 times in total.
Ak47 Mother of all Guns.
Nashville Stage

Re: Rossi M92's discontinued?

Post by Nashville Stage »

Scarce, yes, but not discontinued. If anything, Rossi is finally ramping up production after quite a while of inactivity. Factory output is still low, though, so the ones that show up in the US are getting snapped up within a day or two.

For current values on the used market, I'd suggest looking through Gun Broker. You can look through the completed listings and search by key words. There are usually a handful that pass through there at any given time.
GasGuzzler

Re: Rossi M92's discontinued?

Post by GasGuzzler »

There are a whole bunch of topics on this subject.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.