Rossi 92s for sale

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rossi 92s for sale

Post by Ranch Dog »

If you find a Rossi 92 that is for sale in a local shop or on store's website, please feel free to post the URL or info about it in this topic. Please do not post links to auction sites, Armslist, or other forums; they will be deleted. If you have a 92 for sale, post it in the BST Forum.
Michael
HarryAlonzo
500 Shots
500 Shots

Re: Rossi 92s for sale

Post by HarryAlonzo »

Can we post the information about an auction, sufficient for someone to find it in a simple search?
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

HarryAlonzo wrote:Can we post the information about an auction, sufficient for someone to find it in a simple search?
Sure. I kind of worry about a member working an auction and an increase in activity driving the price up.
Michael
HarryAlonzo
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by HarryAlonzo »

Ah, so. With that understanding, I'll re-post this one. Belcher Auctions in Marshall, MI. Their current gun auction has two Rossi's listed. I'm not sure how viable they are, because Belcher charges a 15% premium for on-line bidders. My Dad lives within driving distance, and he's more than happy to spend my money if I find something of interest.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

HarryAlonzo wrote:Ah, so. With that understanding, I'll re-post this one. Belcher Auctions in Marshall, MI. Their current gun auction has two Rossi's listed. I'm not sure how viable they are, because Belcher charges a 15% premium for on-line bidders. My Dad lives within driving distance, and he's more than happy to spend my money if I find something of interest.
Auction sites like Belcher are good. I've bid on Rock Island auctions but I think all the online guys do is set the opening bid for those present.
Michael
dlidster

Post by dlidster »

There's a .357 Trapper, big loop, saddle ring, case-hardened receiver for sale (not auction) on gunsamerica.com. $495.00 and free shipping.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/classifieds ... 38240.aspx
deadeye

Post by deadeye »

Is that what factory color case hardening looks like from Rossi - doesn't look exactly right. May be a home finishe of some kind?
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

dlidster wrote:There's a .357 Trapper, big loop, saddle ring, case-hardened receiver for sale (not auction) on gunsamerica.com. $495.00 and free shipping.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/classifieds ... 38240.aspx
I don't think that's factory. I don't ever remember seeing a round barrel case hardened color nor have I seen the CHC on the barrel bands or on a 16". Seems like going to all that trouble one would have improved the wood. It's a .357 and it's less than $500. I was told that was impossible. To think it's less than an hour from me too.... +guns But I'd have to change the lever before taking it out in public.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
deadeye

Post by deadeye »

Its less than $500 because of that home brew color case hardening. You can send me the big lever.
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

Not a 92 but a Ranch Hand....CLICK HERE
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.