Rossi 92's listed as instock at K-5 Arms Exchange

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Arroyoshark
250 Shots
250 Shots

Rossi 92's listed as instock at K-5 Arms Exchange

Post by Arroyoshark »

I was browsing sites for something else, but noticed the vendor shows Rossi 92's in .44 and .45 in stock in limited numbers. This place is located in someplace named Trophy Club, TX.

Lever Action Rifles
When sitting down to clean a gun, the first step is to load another gun - Elmer Keith
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rossi 92's listed as instock at K-5 Arms Exchange

Post by Ranch Dog »

Looks like they are down to the 16" 44 Mag, with only one left. $556, I sure am glad I got into them when I did. Didn't pay near that for 357 Mag, 44 Mag, and 45 Colt to include all shipping and FFL.
Michael
Mad Trapper
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Mad Trapper »

Buds must have got some in, the 44 mag 16" at least.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/pro ... l%2FWalnut

I logged into buds and checked my past orders.
Records show I purchased a 44 mag 20" on 1/06/2017, for $471.00
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

I kind of think that the demand is sucking all the lost, NIB Rossi's out of various back rooms and small shops at these prices. It will be interesting to see where this will go if Rossi doesn't send a boat North in the next couple of months.
Michael
m-saunoras

Post by m-saunoras »

That's what I think is happening too. I haven't seen a new Rossi at a gun show yet this year in fact the .357 mag I bought last year was the last I saw.
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

I'd sell mine for four digits if it gets that bad....then I'd regret it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
Santa01

Post by Santa01 »

I'm getting the feeling we're screwed unless someone else starts producing more at an affordable price.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

I sure wish the parent, Forjas Taurus SA, would sell Rossi to somebody that gave a rip. What a potential buyer must overcome is a decade and a half of poor customer service. Most firearm buyers don't know the in's and out's of the Company, just the brand name. It would be hard to overcome what Taurus has done to this product line.

If you shoot a lot, spare parts, the lack of, is will what will eventually get us all.
Michael
OldGringo

Post by OldGringo »

:D Yep. What happens is when they get scarce is those jerks hoard them then regular guys have no chance to get one. I have 3 now, and might buy more. As a hoarder, LOL, I really cannot think of something better to leave to kids and grandkids. You could leave them Ars, AK 47s, or CDs. But these are fun guns that also serve as defense and hunting tools. And I do not think any state bans them. Just saying. Anybody can pick up a bolt gun or AR and look at it and put it down. But nobody can pick up a 92 without cycling that lever. Just like a puppy chasing a rabbit for the first time or ducks flying south. FWIW
"Any behavior is instinctive if it is performed without being based upon prior experience", lever action guns are instinctive, anyone can pick it up and know how it works... a natural extension of the human arms. +guns
klr
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by klr »

Ranch Dog wrote: It will be interesting to see where this will go if Rossi doesn't send a boat North in the next couple of months.
I'm watching closely. My daughter has a NIB 20" SS in 45 Colt that she bought to resell. ;)