Run across two new M92s in 454 Casull and a .44 mag today

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Number10GI

Run across two new M92s in 454 Casull and a .44 mag today

Post by Number10GI »

Was at Franklin Gun Shop in Franklin, TN today and they had two new 92s in 454 Casull on hand. Both 20" barrels, one stainless and the other blued. A bit pricey but I guess that is what it will cost to get them. The stainless was $799 and the blued was $699. The stainless' forearm fit was a bit disappointing, nothing outrageous but it was something that a few more minutes work would have made it decent. The stock fit was great. The blued rifle look OK.

There was also a new 20" barrel blued .44 mag on hand. Fit was pretty good. Price was $699

They will ship to your FFL is you want one but there is a charge to do so. Complain about the price but where else have you heard of them being available?
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Run across two new M92s in 454 Casull and a .44 mag toda

Post by Ranch Dog »

Thanks for the info. The blued 454 Casull is a bit much, the others are too much. I wonder if they will come off any?
Michael
Number10GI

Re: Run across two new M92s in 454 Casull and a .44 mag toda

Post by Number10GI »

You could try Ranch Dog but Franklin, TN is where the big money folks live and the prices at the gun shop reflect the clientele. The shop has been there for a long time and they have a very large inventory. They claim to have 9,000 firearms on hand. A few years back I bought a Rossi 92 in .357 from them and they didn't want to negotiate the price. I don't know where the shop gets their Rossi 92s from but they seem to have them in stock more often where other shops never seem to have them. Even Whitakers Gun in Owensboro, KY hasn't had any for a few months now. But, nothing ventured nothing gained. Give them a call and see what they say. Good luck.