New Rossi's?

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
deadeye

Re: New Rossi's?

Post by deadeye »

GRV01 wrote:
Ranch Dog wrote:
HarryAlonzo wrote:The 92 action doesn't have the bolt throw to accommodate a .410. Now, if Rossi started cloning a Winchester Model 71 . . .
They made Rio Grande chambered in 410.
That kind of niche innovation would (or should, rather) be right up Taurus' alley. A mares leg Rio Grande in 410 would be the talk of the town in the gun world and look how popular the shorty pistol shotguns are now from Mossberg and Remington. As limg as they keet the ATF rules that would sell like crazy
There we go doing Rossi's job for them. Throw a shorter barrel, large loop, and sawed off stock on the Rio .410 and call it a Rustler or something and make the cover of all the Gun Magazines.
m-saunoras

Post by m-saunoras »

golfish wrote:
m-saunoras wrote:I wish they would bring back the 454 Casull. I am very impressed with the one I just got.
It doesn't seem that Braztech is very smart, but than what do I know. All of the 357 models have sold like crazy, the 454 has always seemed to be a good seller. I've had this box of 327mag (always were your reading glasses when buying ammo) for 5 years, Id love to see a model 92 in 327, I bet that would rock the levergun world.
I would buy a 327 Rossi 92 in a heartbeat.
getdaguns

Post by getdaguns »

I called Rossi C/S last week and was told R92's have started shipping from the new factory. Thanks to this post I also ordered a 45LC from Summit Gun Broker and its shipping tomorrow. Hopefully Rossi will be making more octagon barrel 357's in the near future!
getdaguns

Post by getdaguns »

I'd also be on a 92 in 327 federal magnum like a duck on a June bug.... just in case Rossi is taking notes!