Rossi 92 Availability

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: Rossi 92 Availability

Post by Archer »

Starting next year we get to register to buy ammo and our political masters managed to get it where we won't be able to mail order it either. Can you say retail price hikes?
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

I haven't stopped buying rimfire and components because I think the Fed will eventually require, at minimum, FFL for ammo and components.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Archer wrote:Starting next year we get to register to buy ammo and our political masters managed to get it where we won't be able to mail order it either. Can you say retail price hikes?
That would cause me to kiss CA good-bye.
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Ranch Dog wrote:
juliano191 wrote:Wow those prices are waaay out of line!!!
In that Bud's price includes shipping, they look good to me. In fact, they are near identical to the few Rossi's I've seen in the few stores in the area. If you are using a Bud's "Preferred Dealer" for the transfer, usually the fee has been reduced. Transfer fees in my area are cheap to begin with, $20 to $25, which is cheaper than paying the State sales tax on an in-store gun ($6.25 to $8.25 per $100 depending on where you live in the State).
I was in a well-stocked gun store yesterday evening in Beeville, TX, 92 were $525 to $550.
Michael
barracudadave67

Post by barracudadave67 »

Rossi 92s are available around here, also from $525- $575, in all calibres.

barracudadave67
Droopybassets2

Post by Droopybassets2 »

92 carbines here are about $525. If not in stock, one will be at the shop in less than a week usually. I only looked at the Blued carbines so no idea how much if any difference in price the stainless are. There hasn't been a shortage in the Mitten as of yet.

My deepest sympathy to those behind enemy lines. It keeps getting worse for you all. Get it while you can.
dalek

Post by dalek »

Classic Firearms has the 44 magnum carbine for under $500
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5587

5 left at this time
7.62 Precision

Post by 7.62 Precision »

GRV01 wrote:Damn, still looking for a 357 blued 16". Im going to cerakote them all ventually so i guess i *could* get a SS but id feel silly doing that to a stainless one :( the search continues
For sure, get a stainless one. If you are already coating it, you might as well start with a stainless base, as you have the rust protection of the stainless under the coating and on part you don't coat.

I would also recommend DuraCoat as it is very easy to apply, and does not require cooking, which needs the right kind of oven and stuff. It is every bit as durable if applied right, and if you want a blued look, go with the DuraBlue and DuraNitre. I can tell you how to get great results on your own.
slab

Post by slab »

Is there still a shortage of R92s? I live in WV and won a .357/.38 caliber 20 inch blue finish at a charity clay shoot event a couple years ago. MANUFACTURER NO: R92-56001

The gun has literally been out two times. My brother and I shot probably 50 rounds with it plinking targets in the backyard the day I got it (very impressed with the fun factor and accuracy) and then I pulled it out take take care of a potentially rabid coon this spring.

I've held onto it figuring maybe I'd use it to harvest a deer or two on the property, but I've got so much other stuff going on it doesn't seem like it's going to happen. I would be open to selling to someone local ( I don't have enough posts yet to put it in the for sale forum). What is a reasonable price? It would come with a tactical shotgun scabbard, 150 rounds of ammo and Hoppe's cleaning kit....
RickinVA

Post by RickinVA »

Where in WV? I'm in Winchester, VA. Thanks.