Rossi 92 Follower just ordered...

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
pistolcalrookie

Re: Rossi 92 Follower just ordered...

Post by pistolcalrookie »

Really good man to deal with.
Ordered a spring kit and follower from him a few yrs back for my first Rossi, I reckon a month went by and no show, I emailed and another package was sent immediately.
Second package arrived [in Australia] a week later and a week after that the original turned up [our bloody post office ]
Now I reckon businesses see a lot of situations where $#it people do that to get two for one, so I sent the second package back at my expense, emailed to say what had happened and that package was in return post.
Smith Shop bloke said I could have kept the extra bits, no way would I do that, it had cost them twice the postage already and a sure way to turn people from being nice is to take advantage.
No tracking on International Mail coming into Australia [unless you pay serious $$$ I reckon] so what if folks get burned a couple of times and say no shipping to Australia ?
Hard enough already, companies like Cabelas will not ship downunder 'cause of our bonehead laws, If I want most stuff I have to impose on a mate in Nashville to trans-ship.
ethang

Post by ethang »

Just to tag along on this thread. Ordered a follower and a new SS spring for my 92 late last week, shipping was very reasonable and I got the same treatment. He did not want payment when ordered and said just send him a check. That is so rare these days, but being old school myself I liked it. My parts arrived yesterday(very quick shipping) and I installed them last night. The spring was already the correct length, about three, 357's shorter than my stock spring and the follower was as it should be.

I loaded 10 rounds and there was a noticeable improvement in ease of loading. All ten cycled without issue.

Great transaction and I wish there was more things he sold that I need.
Plastic has no soul...
golfish
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by golfish »

Good to hear. I've bought one or two from him. Fast shipping and a good price.