Blemos are back at kygunco

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
dalek

Blemos are back at kygunco

Post by dalek »

Saw a 357 stainless M92 carbine for under $430 amongst other things.

So, for those of you who cry you can't find a 357 M92, quiet already. :lol:
kingstrider

Re: Blemos are back at kygunco

Post by kingstrider »

Looks like they are out of stock to me.
GasGuzzler

Post by GasGuzzler »

kingstrider wrote:Looks like they are out of stock to me.
Look at post times
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
GRV01
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by GRV01 »

Kygunco now has a 44mag stainless Trapper for $425ish, almoat $200 off. Someone buy it before i do!

I have to keep promising myself that ill get one after my big move but that seems like too long to wait arrgh, though one tbing that makes it easier is not really knowing what a blemo really means. Anyone bought a Rossi blem? What was 'wrong' with it? Id be worried about getting a refurb that someone had returned to factory and have it be a piece of junk
No thin chicks
Currently reloading: 38 SPL, 357 MAG
Rossi's Owned: M92 .357 20"(Owned by Wifey: M92 .357 16")
dalek

Post by dalek »

My Ranch Hand was the first blem I got and it worked flawlessly since day one, eating all the 357 and 38 I gave it; never fed it wadcutters thought. The 92 I ended up sending it to Miami because of a barrel issue. After they rebarreled it it has been working fine.

About the blems? Other than the barrel with an extra hole I honestly cannot tell you what the blems were. Furniture not smoothed out on the corners, specially handguard? I was told here that is the norm.

<thinks hard, creating a noxious atmosphere>

Oh, I think I know what the blem is: the locking lugs and the lever around where the lugs rub against it have their bluing worn out, indicating it has been shot before. That is all I can think of. Really. I put more scratches on it than it came with by just handling it.

Maybe I am not as OCD as some people who won't buy it unless it is pristine and will clean everything after each shot and then wrap each firearm in a special cloth.
dalek

Post by dalek »

Blemos are back, but they only have 45LC and 44 Magnum
OldGringo

Post by OldGringo »

See my other post. I think I got the last stainless blem in 16 inch. It was great and shipping was within a week. They sell within a couple days of posting. Good luck
"Any behavior is instinctive if it is performed without being based upon prior experience", lever action guns are instinctive, anyone can pick it up and know how it works... a natural extension of the human arms. +guns