Puma Logo

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
picofarads

Puma Logo

Post by picofarads »

My Rossi 92 is missing the Puma emblem from the left side of the receiver. Does anyone know where or how I can replace it? The circular area where the emblem used to be is pretty ugly.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Puma Logo

Post by Ranch Dog »

picofarads wrote:My Rossi 92 is missing the Puma emblem from the left side of the receiver. Does anyone know where or how I can replace it? The circular area where the emblem used to be is pretty ugly.
Whooo... that is going to hard to find I suspect. I believe I saw a fellow with the same issue in the past and he placed a coin where the emblem had been. It may have been a Marlin with a missing medallion. It looked very nice.
Michael
picofarads

Re: Puma Logo

Post by picofarads »

Yeah I was hoping someone who thinks it looks stupid on theirs might be willing to send it to me lol. I emailed Rossi and I'm still waiting for a response although I doubt they will be able to do anything. Maybe the coin idea won't look bad. Maybe one of the Pocahontas dollar coins would look good. /shrug