Large Loop Lever Mystery

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
shadowdn5

Large Loop Lever Mystery

Post by shadowdn5 »

I've been trying to locate a blued large loop lever as used on the "Ranch Hand" for my 20" M92 .357
Contacted Braztech/Rossi on Monday and the sales person sold me the "Ranch Hand" lever ($75.00) only to call back Tuesday and say the part was "restricted" for sale and they would be cancelling my order!

I've communuicated with Steve "Nate Kiowa Jones" and he is currently out.

Does anyone have one for sale? I want to keep my standard lever. Any leads appreciated!
Airwolf

Re: Large Loop Lever Mystery

Post by Airwolf »

Some months ago, I called Rossi (Taurus) requesting to buy a large loop lever and I was told it would not fit the R92 carbine and was made to fit the Ranch Hand only. I told them they were wrong, but they would not sell it to me.

I also asked Steve, and he agreed it would work just fine, but he was out of stock.

I don't know why we can't find parts for a Rossi. I would love to have some spare parts.

Jeff
Jeff
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

I was finally able to find this fellows information. Try Mule Man Gun Works. This fellow participated early on here on the forum but for the life of me I cannot figure out his user name. I will keep working on it but in the meantime you should contact him through his web site.

I believe the fellows name is Muleman here on the forum. You should be able to send him a PM and email once you look him up with the "Members" prompt above.
Michael
Gaterskiner

Post by Gaterskiner »

Mule Man Has lots of satisfied customers over on www.Marlinowners.com He has A forum there with lots of info on his product.