M92 availability

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
olde sarge

M92 availability

Post by olde sarge »

Does anyone have any information on why it seems nobody has any M92 Rossi Rifles available? Looking for a SS .454 or .480. Is this a seasonal thing and they will be in production soon? Just getting started and seems they have stopped making them. John
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: M92 availability

Post by pricedo »

olde sarge wrote:Does anyone have any information on why it seems nobody has any M92 Rossi Rifles available? Looking for a SS .454 or .480. Is this a seasonal thing and they will be in production soon? Just getting started and seems they have stopped making them. John
Last Rossi M92/454 Casull I saw was about a year ago.........glad I bought 1 (20" bbl) when I had the chance in 2010.
The .480's are extremely scarce.......ain't never saw 1 of them in the flesh. :mrgreen:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

they are still made they are just at the right price for what they are that they never stay on a shelf very long around here. Your best bet is to go to your dealer and have them order it it may take a while to get it but it will get you in line with the distributers list that always gets bigger and they don't seem to massively produce this so the market is not flooded. This is what I think not fact take it as you wish. I hope you find one.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

The 480 Ruger chambered rifle is no longer made. I have seen two on GunBroker this year, both reasonably priced, and I bought one of them. I would set up a search on GB and Gun Auctions with instant email notifications for the listing. I did see a 454 Casull listed via Cabela's a few months ago, a SS rifle, and sent the listing to a fellow on Taurusarmed.net who was looking and he bought it. Keep running google searches as well on a regular basis as these are the types of rifles that appear for sale on forums.
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

I didn't even think about the caliber in my response i was speaking in general sorry bout that I was mis informing on this. I need to pay better attention. I didn't ever notice the caliber you specified. slow I am .
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!