New Rossi's

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
dpe.ahoy
Founding Member
Founding Member

New Rossi's

Post by dpe.ahoy »

Stopped in a pawn shop today just to look around, they always have some Rossi's on the shelf. Went in today and saw they have 8-10 new Rossi's on the shelf. Short ones, tall ones and middle ones. Blued and stainless, 92's and Rio Grande, pistol, rifle and shotgun chamberings. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I'll give you a phone number, they don't have a web site yet. Some had VERY plain, light wood, some had fair figure in the wood. There was one stainless Oct. barrel and one blued Oct. barrel. I didn't get all the calibers, but had 357, 44 mag and 45 colt in the 92's. DP
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: New Rossi's

Post by akuser47 »

Where are you located or at least this store? I would love it if it was Ohio and near hancock county?
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Feel free to post the particulars of the shop in this thread.
Michael
dpe.ahoy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by dpe.ahoy »

Thanks Michael, didn't want to post if I shouldn't. I'm not advertising for em, but if someone can't find what they are lookin for, this shop normally has several new Rossi's. Located in Billings, Montana. Phone number 406-252-6516. Address; DaddyOs Pawn, 1116 Central Ave., Billings, MT., 50102. Not open on Sundays. DP