Rossi 92 .357 purchase from Davidson's Gallery of Guns

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
Esel
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Rossi 92 .357 purchase from Davidson's Gallery of Guns

Post by Esel »

Thanks for all of the positive comments. I finally had a chance to run a few 158 grain LRN .38 specials through it yesterday. It cycled very smoothly. I didn't have the time to sight it in. I just wanted to check for any possible issues and so I shot at a few weeds that were at the 100 yard mark of the backstop. I hit what i was aiming at. This surprised me a little because I expect a decent amount of bullet drop at 100 yards. My original 92 shot way high, even with the rear sight at it's lowest position. So maybe this 92 is the same, which could account for the seemingly lack of bullet drop at 100 yards. I didn't have the time to set the sights or play with rifle any more that day. Anyhow, I love this 92 and couldn't be happier with it. I'm relieved that it seems to shoot as well as it looks. Can't wait to get to the range again with some targets and give it a better test.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rossi 92 .357 purchase from Davidson's Gallery of Guns

Post by Ranch Dog »

All is well that ends well!
Michael